Can you believe we’re just 2 weeks away from the Holiday Party Season? Yeah. It’s true. And you know most of those parties are gonna have a piano. Maybe you’re hosting a party? Well… if so, why not make part of it a sing along?
Everyone loves to sing Christmas music and you know it. So why not put those fancy piano skills to work and give back a little?
I know what you’re thinking. It sounds too hard. But that’s the thing. It’s not.
Trust me. I have been leading holiday sing alongs for many, many years. At first, I’ll admit I was intimidated too. But that’s only because I didn’t have a teacher like myself to show me the easiest way to learn these songs in the fastest time possible. Well, here you go:
- 5 popular holiday tunes with video lessons to show you how to sound your best with the least amount of effort.
- Each song is written in the same key, which means they all use THE SAME CHORDS.
- The rhythms are easily learned with anyone who’s played piano for a short period of time.
- I’ve even included a free booklet of lyrics and chords. Print them out (make enough copies for your guests) and invite any other musicians to join in.)
If you really want to do this, start practicing now. Watch each video and start with the song you like the most. Practice every single day and you’ll be ready in time. Leave a question in the comments if you get stuck and like my page on Facebook. I’m going to so some live classes on these tunes, so you can interact with me over there when the time comes.
In this 5 part series, you’ll learn:
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
- Silent Night
- Santa Clause is Coming To Town
- Silver Bells
- I Have A Little Dreidel
Ok, ready to start? Let’s go.